By Roxane Muhvich - Cottage Grove, MN
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 12
- 1 Bag of Old Dutch White Gourmet Popcorn
- 2 Bunches of Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Cups of Celery, chopped
- 2 Cans of Sliced Water Chestnuts, chopped
- 2 lbs. of Cooked Bacon, crumbled
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 2/3 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together Old Dutch White Gourmet Popcorn, green onions, celery, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Right before serving mix together the popcorn mixture with the dressing.