By Mary Mitchell - St. Paul, MN
Prep Time: 20 min | Servings: 5
- 1 Cup of Shortening
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups of Old Dutch Original Potato Chips, crushed (Approximately 3 oz of Potato Chips = 1 Cup)
- Preheat oven 350°F
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream shortening, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Slowly mix all of the dry ingredients into the large mixing bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Old Dutch Original Potato Chips.
- Drop one teaspoon of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until done.