Prep Time: 60 min | Servings: 12
|1 Bag of Old Dutch Puffcorn
|1 Cup of Butter (Not Margarine)
|1 1/4 Cups of Brown Sugar
|2/3 Cup of Light Corn Syrup
|1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and light corn syrup in a 2 quart sauce pan.
- Cook on medium heat until mixture has melted.
- Once mixture has melted add the baking soda. (Note: This will cause the mixture to foam)
- In a large roaster pan pour Old Dutch Puffcorn and pour caramel mixture over the Old Dutch Puffcorn and stir until mixed.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes, stirring at least every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour on wax paper and break apart.
- Let cool and ENJOY!
- For a scrumptious addition to this already delicious recipe drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture after you remove it from the oven!